Teen Program 2019-2020
9th-12th grade students in Baltimore City and the region are invited to apply to join the 2019-2020 BMA Teen Program. The program runs from October of 2019 and goes through June of 2020—teens should expect to spend about 60 hours at the museum over the course of the program.
- Explore artworks at the BMA on select Saturdays throughout the school year
- Make art in a supportive, non-judgmental environment
- Talk to artists about their work
- Connect with teens from across Baltimore City and the region
- Learn about museums and museum careers with behind-the-scenes experiences
- Co-create teen events with BMA Education staff
Teens will be compensated for their time. Light breakfast, snacks, and lunch are provided at no cost. Transportation stipends are available.
No experience in art is required for this program!
To apply, download and complete the application form below.View Informational FLyer Download Application Form
The deadline for applications is August 1, 2019. Applicants will be informed of their status by August 19, 2020.