The Baltimore Running Festival is Saturday, October 21.
Please visit BaltimoreMarathon.com for information on road closures.
Art After Hours
January 27 · 8:00pm – 11:00pm
$25 / $20 Members
Baltimore's liveliest art party celebrates the last weekend of the acclaimed Matisse/Diebenkorn exhibition before it goes to San Francisco! See what The Washington Post, NPR, CBS Sunday Morning, and Artnews are raving about.
Your ticket to Art After Hours includes:
- Access to Matisse/Diebenkorn ($17.50 value), Front Room: Guerrilla Girls, Oliver Herring: Areas for Action, and Imagining Home
- Sound art by Canopy
- Teetering X Tottering (On the Brink) (pictured) by Laure Drogoul
- TASK Party—Dream up and carry out tasks like "dance with a stranger" during this interactive art happening devised by internationally acclaimed artist Oliver Herring. Music by DJ Isabejja and body art by Michelle Heffner.
- Gallery Talk with Senior Curator of Contemporary Art Kristen Hileman on Oliver Herring: Areas for Action
- Complimentary ticket for one food or drink item by Alma Cocina Latina, serving pulled chicken BBQ sandwich; roast beef, guasacaca, grissini; sweet plantain salad; chocolate ganache, tonka bean, and olive oil; rum punch, beer, and wine.
This event is for adults age 21 and older.