Art After Hours
January 27 · 7:00pm – 10:00pm
$25 / $20 Members
Baltimore's liveliest art party celebrates the last weekend of the acclaimed Matisse/Diebenkorn exhibition before it goes to San Francisco! See what The Washington Post, NPR, CBS Sunday Morning, and Artnews are raving about.
Your ticket to Art After Hours includes:
- Access to Matisse/Diebenkorn ($17.50 value), Front Room: Guerrilla Girls, Oliver Herring: Areas for Action, and Imagining Home
- Sound art by Canopy
- Teetering X Tottering (On the Brink) (pictured) by Laure Drogoul
- TASK Party—Dream up and carry out tasks like "dance with a stranger" during this interactive art happening devised by internationally acclaimed artist Oliver Herring. Music by DJ Isabejja and body art by Michelle Heffner.
- Gallery Talk with Senior Curator of Contemporary Art Kristen Hileman on Oliver Herring: Areas for Action
- Complimentary ticket for one food or drink item by Alma Cocina Latina, serving pulled chicken BBQ sandwich; roast beef, guasacaca, grissini; sweet plantain salad; chocolate ganache, tonka bean, and olive oil; rum punch, beer, and wine.
This event is for adults age 21 and older.
Tickets on sale now! Be a part of a unforgettable TASK party, enjoy a complimentary drink or food item from Alma Cocina Latina, free entry to the landmark exhibition Matisse/Diebenkorn (regularly $17.50), and more!