Give & Join
The generous support that The Baltimore Museum of Art receives from its many friends and benefactors allows it to continue its mission to inspire creativity, encourage learning, and foster human understanding. We are very grateful for all the support we receive.
BMA Membership provides premiere access to Museum openings and events, behind-the-scenes exclusives, and Members-only savings at the BMA Shop and Gertrude’s restaurant. All Members receive:
- Invitations to special Member events, including Preview Parties and Preview Days
- Free admission to ticketed exhibitions
- Savings on the popular Jazz in the Sculpture Garden concert series
- 10% discount at the BMA Shop and Members-Only Monthly Specials
- 10% discount at Gertrude’s restaurant
- Special offers at area restaurants and cafes
- Discounts on parking during museum hours
- Opportunity to travel with the BMA on Travel Program day trips
- Special Members pricing for innovative BMA programs and performances
- Subscription to the Members magazine, BMA TODAY, and the BMA's monthly eNews
- Opportunity to join a Friends Group
This fabulous gift includes 12 months of savings, events, and incredible art all wrapped into one beautiful package.Give a gift membership
Donations to the BMA help meet the cost of providing our programs and services to Baltimore. The generous support that the BMA receives from its many friends and benefactors allows it to continue its mission to inspire creativity, encourage learning, and foster human understanding.Donate now
Participation in a Friends Group offers exciting opportunities to participate in special programs, build relationships with BMA curators and art experts, all in an intimate, behind-the-scenes setting.Learn about BMA Friends Groups
Members of the BMA Council, through their generous annual gifts, enable the Museum to achieve great things. Its world-famous collection, landmark building, and groundbreaking exhibitions shine even brighter because of Council support.Join the BMA Council
There are many sponsorship opportunities at The Baltimore Museum of Art, and we pride ourselves on collaborating in ways that meet the specific needs of our corporate partners. We would be delighted to work with you to find opportunities for giving that complement your corporation's interests.
Corporate Council Membership is a great way to promote corporate image, reach new and targeted audiences, entertain clients, and provide benefits for your employees.Explore Corporate Opportunities
In a New Light: The Campaign for The Baltimore Museum of Art
In a New Light: The Campaign for The Baltimore Museum of Art has been the most ambitious and successful philanthropic campaign in the Museum’s history.
The participation of every member of the BMA community is essential as we enter the final phase of the Campaign. Your gift will help us transform the ways visitors engage with the world-class collections of the BMA in our next century.Join the Campaign