We are occasionally closing collection galleries in the Museum on days we are understaffed. If there is a particular gallery or exhibition you are hoping to see, please call us on the morning of your visit to ensure the space is open to the public. Our visitor services team can be reached at 443-573-1701.
General admission to the BMA is always free. Reservations are no longer required to visit the Baltimore Museum of Art, however masks are still encouraged.
**Our Oceanic and Asian art galleries are closed to the public at this time due to construction in our Joseph Education Center. The galleries will reopen in the fall.
The BMA galleries and BMA Shop are open until 9 p.m. every Thursday. Learn more about our Extended Evening Hours.
Reservations are required for dining at Gertrude’s. Curbside carryout is also available. Call 410-889-3399 or visit gertrudesbaltimore.com.
If you have any questions about your visit, please call 443-573-1701 or email email@example.com.
Our Safety Policies
- Visitors will be able to enter and exit the Museum through the Zamoiski East Entrance and the Merrick Historic Entrance.
- Coat check will be available in the East Lobby. One visitor may enter the coat check area at a time.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at the welcome area and throughout the Museum.
- Please do not use spray or aerosol sanitizer anywhere in the Museum.
- Restrooms will be made available to one group (you and anyone visiting with you) at a time.
- Please familiarize yourself with our standard visitor policies to help maintain a safe environment for you and the works of art.