General admission to the BMA is always free.
The BMA galleries and BMA Shop are open Wednesday–Sunday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m. and Thursday from 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
Reservations are required for dining at Gertrude’s. Curbside carryout is available, along with the new menu at the Cone Sisters Garden Café. Place your order at the East Lobby kiosk during Museum hours. Call 410-889-3399 or visit gertrudesbaltimore.com for more information.
If you have any questions about your visit, please call 443-573-1701 or email email@example.com.
Our Safety Policies
- Visitors will be able to enter and exit the Museum through the Zamoiski East Entrance and the Merrick Historic Entrance.
- Coat check will be available in the East Lobby. One visitor may enter the coat check area at a time.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at the welcome area and throughout the Museum.
- Please do not use spray or aerosol sanitizer anywhere in the Museum.
- Restrooms will be made available to one group (you and anyone visiting with you) at a time.
- Please familiarize yourself with our standard visitor policies to help maintain a safe environment for you and the works of art.