Tschabalala Self: By My Self
Quotes in the exhibition from Tschabalala Self about meaning and process in her work come from an array of sources, including:
- Abdu Ali, “Body Play”, Art Papers, Winter 2017/2018, 36.
- Keshav Anand, “Interview: In The Studio With Artist Tschabalala Self,” Something Curated, November 15, 2018.
- Ann Binlot, “An afternoon in New Haven with Tschabalala Self, the artist with Louis Vitton and Pilar Corrias at her feet,” Document, October 2, 2019.
- Anne Ellegood, “Tschabalala Self: Color, Community and Culture,” Juxtapoz, Summer 2019.
- Sarah Urist Green, “Self Shape,” The Art Assignment, PBS Digital Studios, October 13, 2016.
- Jessica Novak, “Tschabalala Self: By My Self,” BMA Today, Issue 164, Fall 2020, 11.
- Brandon Stosuy, “Tschabalala Self: On not being afraid of hard work,” The Creative Independent, June 30, 2017.